Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Flamefast Low Temperature Casting System LT1
- Pewter casting in a simple and safe process
- Thermostatically controlled
- No lengthy preparation times
- Fully operable in 5 minutes
- Completely mobile
• Pewter casting in a simple and safe process
• Thermostatically controlled
• No lengthy preparation times
• Fully operable in 5 minutes
• Completely mobile
Offers a cost effective and safe method for casting and moulding lessons in a standard classroom environment. The system is simple, easy and safe to use requiring only a standard 13A 230V ac socket. It does not require any extraction system. The unique cooling system keeps the entire cast cold to touch. The internal melting pot has a clearly labelled swivel lid for observing the state of the molten metal and adding new material. The LT1 is thermostatically controlled which enables the pewter or lower temperature alloy to be held at a constant temperature not requiring any user intervention. There are no lengthy set up times. A typical total ready to use time is 15 minutes from first switching the system on. Risk assessment is clear. The system is designed to use lead-free metals including pewter, which melts at approximately 245°C. These allow the use of moulds which have been manufactured in vulcanised rubber, MDF, soap, woods and many other materials. Moulds can easily be made by hand or using CNC milling techniques.
• 240V ac @ 6A continuous
• Max temperature 260°C
• 2.3kg crucible capacity for lead-free pewter
• Thermostatically controlled at either 250°C or 150°C.
• Casting unit
• Mould holder and clip
• 5 sticks lead-free pewter (melted in pot)
• Selector switch for high/low temperature control
• 1 MDF mould
• Spill tray
• Dimensions: 242 x 300 x 280mm.
|Alternative Codes||325897, MT984|
|Catalogue Page Number||D & T 19/20 pg. 46|