Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
CR Clarke Injection Moulding Machine Model 25
Granulated plastic is loaded into the machine, heated to its molten state, then injected into the mould. The plastic component can be removed from the mould once cooled.
The mould die is 75mm and maximum mould thickness is 95mm.
Cycle time is approximately 45 seconds.
• Temperature controlled heating barrel
• Rack and pinion ram
• Over-centre mould closing system
• Automatic product releasing system
&byull; Supplied with 2kg of polyethylene granules
• Voltage: 230/115V, 50-60Hz
• Dimensions: 483 x 300 x 694mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 29kg
• Supplied with a single phase plug as standard. Please call if you'd prefer a three phase option.
|Alternative Codes||319634, MP555|
|Catalogue Page Number||D & T pg 179|